Sabtu, 12 Januari 2013

22. PROOF of BIBLE SCRIPTURE that Confession JESUS is LORD and that Confession the WORD is HIS WORD (my word)

EVIDENCES OF THE TRUTH JESUS is the FATHER; JESUS is the LORD, JESUS is the GOD, JESUS is the LORD GOD; JESUS is the WORD of the LORD GOD, THE WHOLE BIBLE JESUS is the LORD. SCRIPTURE PROOFS OF GOD AND THE POWER OF JESUS is the LORD, JESUS is the WORD of the LORD GOD THERE AND EXISTING AND FUTURE, JESUS is the GOD ALMIGHTY.



(Joh 8:43 KJV)  Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

(John 8:43)  διατί τὴν λαλιὰν τὴν μὴν οὐ γινώσκετε; ὅτι οὐ δύνασθε ἀκούειν τὸν λόγον τὸν μόν.
diati tēn lalian tēn emēn ou ginōskete hoti ou dunasthe akouein ton logon ton emon
(John 8:43)  מדוע לא תבינו לשוני יען לא תוכלון לשמע את דברי׃
mwʿ l' ṯḇynw lšwny yʿn l' wlwn lšmʿ ' ḏḇry
(Joh 8:43 KJV-1611)  Why doe yee not vnderstand my speech? euen because yee cannot heare my word.
Yohanis 8:43  Apakah sebabnya kamu tidak mengerti bahasa-Ku? Sebab kamu tidak dapat menangkap firman-Ku

(Joh 8:43 Peshitta In Aramaic)  ܡܛܠ ܡܢܐ ܡܠܬܝ ܠܐ ܡܫܬܘܕܥܝܢ ܐܢܬܘܢ ܥܠ ܕܠܐ ܡܫܟܚܝܢ ܐܢܬܘܢ ܫܡܥܝܢ ܡܠܬܝ ܀

(Joh 8:43 Vulgate)  quare loquellam meam non cognoscitis quia non potestis audire sermonem meum

John 8:43

(Bible in Chinese)  你们为什麽不明白我的话呢?无非是因你们不能听我的道。

(Bible in Dutch)  Waarom kent gij Mijn spraak niet? Het is, omdat gij Mijn woord niet kunt horen.

(Bible in Dutch)  Pourquoi n'entendez-vous pas mon langage? Parce que vous ne pouvez pas ouïr ma parole.

(Bible in German)  Warum verstehet ihr meine Sprache nicht? Weil ihr mein Wort nicht hören könnt.

(Bible in Hindi)  मैं जो कह रहा हूँ उसे तुम समझते क्यों नहीं? इसका कारण यही है कि तुम मेरा संदेश नहीं सुनते।

(Bible in English)  Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

(Bible in Malayalam) എന്റെ ഭാഷണം നിങ്ങള് ഗ്രഹിക്കാത്തതു എന്തു? എന്റെ വചനം കേള്പ്പാന് നിങ്ങള്ക്കു മനസ്സില്ലായ്കകൊണ്ടത്രേ.

(Bible in Arabic)  لِمَاذَا لاَ تَفْهَمُونَ كلاَمِي؟ لأَنَّكُمْ لاَ تَقْدِرُونَ أَنْ تَسْمَعُوا قَوْلِي.



John 8:43
Why do ye not understand my speech? - Την λαλιαν την εμην, This my mode of speaking - when illustrating spiritual by natural things: λαλια refers to the manner of speaking; λογος, to the matter or subject on which he spoke. For λαλιαν, the Codex Bezae had originally αληθειαν: why do ye not acknowledge this Truth of mine? A few other MSS. agree in this reading.
Because ye cannot hear my word - That is, ye cannot bear my doctrine: it comes too close to you; it searches your hearts, detects your hypocrisy, and exposes your iniquitous intentions and designs; and as ye are determined not to leave your sins, so ye are purposed not to hear my doctrine.

John 8:43

do: Joh_8:27, Joh_5:43, Joh_7:17, Joh_12:39-40; Pro_28:5; Isa_44:18; Hos_14:9; Mic_4:12; Rom_3:11
ye cannot: Joh_6:60; Isa_6:9; Jer_6:10; Act_7:51; Rom_8:7-8


KEY words: My Words
(Joh 1:1 KJV)  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(John 1:1)  Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν λόγος, καὶ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν, καὶ θεὸς ἦν λόγος.
En arkhē ēn ho logos kai ho logos ēn pros ton theon kai theos ēn ho logos

(John 1:1)  בראשית היה הדבר והדבר היה את האלהים ואלהים היה הדבר׃
r'šy hyh hḏḇr whḏḇr hyh ' h'lhym w'lhym hyh hḏḇr

(Joh 1:1 KJV-1611)  In the beginning was the Word, & the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Yohanis 1:1  Pada mulanya adalah Firman; Firman itu bersama-sama dengan Allah dan Firman itu adalah Allah.

(Joh 1:1 Peshitta In Aramaic)  ܒܪܫܝܬ ܐܝܬܘܗܝ ܗܘܐ ܡܠܬܐ ܘܗܘ ܡܠܬܐ ܐܝܬܘܗܝ ܗܘܐ ܠܘܬ ܐܠܗܐ ܘܐܠܗܐ ܐܝܬܘܗܝ ܗܘܐ ܗܘ ܡܠܬܐ ܀

(Joh 1:1 Vulgate)  in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum

John 1:1
In the beginning - That is, before any thing was formed - ere God began the great work of creation. This is the meaning of the word in Gen_1:1, to which the evangelist evidently alludes. This phrase fully proves, in the mouth of an inspired writer, that Jesus Christ was no part of the creation, as he existed when no part of that existed; and that consequently he is no creature, as all created nature was formed by him: for without him was nothing made that is made, Joh_1:3. Now, as what was before creation must be eternal, and as what gave being to all things, could not have borrowed or derived its being from any thing, therefore Jesus, who was before all things and who made all things, must necessarily be the Eternal God.
Was the Word - Or, existed the Logos. This term should be left untranslated, for the very same reason why the names Jesus and Christ are left untranslated. The first I consider as proper an apellative of the Savior of the world as I do either of the two last. And as it would be highly improper to say, the Deliverer, the Anointed, instead of Jesus Christ, so I deem it improper to say, the Word, instead of the Logos. But as every appellative of the Savior of the world was descriptive of some excellence in his person, nature, or work, so the epithet Λογος, Logos, which signifies a word spoken, speech, eloquence, doctrine, reason, or the faculty of reasoning, is very properly applied to him, who is the true light which lighteth every man who cometh into the world, Joh_1:9; who is the fountain of all wisdom; who giveth being, life, light, knowledge, and reason, to all men; who is the grand Source of revelation, who has declared God unto mankind; who spake by the prophets, for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy, Rev_19:10; who has illustrated life and immortality by his Gospel, 2Ti_1:10; and who has fully made manifest the deep mysteries which lay hidden in the bosom of the invisible God from all eternity, Joh_1:18.
The apostle does not borrow this mode of speech from the writings of Plato, as some have imagined: he took it from the Scriptures of the Old Testament, and from the subsequent style of the ancient Jews. It is true the Platonists make mention of the Logos in this way: - καθ ὁν, αει οντα, τα γενομενα εγενετο - by whom, eternally existing, all things were made. But as Plato, Pythagoras, Zeno, and others, traveled among the Jews, and conversed with them, it is reasonable to suppose that they borrowed this, with many others of their most important notions and doctrines, from them.
And the Word was God - Or, God was the Logos: therefore no subordinate being, no second to the Most High, but the supreme eternal Jehovah.

(Joh 14:15 KJV)  If ye love me, keep my commandments.
(John 14:15)  Ἐὰν ἀγαπᾶτέ με, τὰς ἐντολὰς τὰς μὰς τηρήσετε·
Ean agapate me tas entolas tas emas tērēsete

(John 14:15)  אם אהבתם אתי את מצותי תשמרו׃
'm 'hḇṯm 'y ' mwy šmrw

(Joh 14:15 KJV-1611)  If ye loue me, keepe my commandements.
Yohanis 14:15  "Jikalau kamu mengasihi Aku, kamu akan menuruti segala perintah-Ku.

(Joh 14:15 Peshitta In Aramaic)  ܐܢ ܪܚܡܝܢ ܐܢܬܘܢ ܠܝ ܦܘܩܕܢܝ ܛܪܘ ܀

(Joh 14:15 Vulgate)  si diligitis me mandata mea servate

John 14:15
If ye love me,.... Not that Christ doubted of the love of his disciples to him; but he argues from it to their observance of his precepts, seeing ye do love me; as all do who are born again, who have had any spiritual sight of him, of his glory, suitableness, and fulness; who believe in him, and have received from him; who have had his love shed abroad in their hearts, having enjoyed communion with him, and know the relation he stands in to them; these love him above all others, and all of him, and that belong to him, unfeignedly, and in the sincerity of their souls, as did the disciples; and since they professed to love, and did love him, as they ought to do, he exhorts them, saying,

keep my commandments: Christ is Lord over his people, as he is the Creator and Redeemer of them, and as he is an head and husband to them, and as such he has a right to issue out his commands, and enjoin a regard unto them; and these are peculiarly "his", as distinct from, though not in opposition to, or to the exclusion of, his Father's commands; such as the new commandment of loving one another, and the ordinances of baptism, and the Lord's supper, which are to be observed and kept as Christ has ordered them, constantly, in faith, and with a view to his glory.

(Gen 26:5 KJV)  Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.
(Genesis 26:5)  ανθ ων υπηκουσεν αβρααμ ο πατηρ σου της εμης φωνης και εφυλαξεν τα προσταγματα μου και τας εντολας μου και τα δικαιωματα μου και τα νομιμα μου
anth ōn upēkousen abraam o patēr sou tēs emēs phōnēs kai ephulaxen ta prostagmata mou kai tas entolas mou kai ta dikaiōmata mou kai ta nomima mou

(Genesis 26:5)  עֵ֕קֶב אֲשֶׁר־שָׁמַ֥ע אַבְרָהָ֖ם בְּקֹלִ֑י וַיִּשְׁמֹר֙ מִשְׁמַרְתִּ֔י מִצְוֹתַ֖י חֻקֹּותַ֥י וְתֹורֹתָֽי׃
ʿēqe 'ăšer-šāmaʿ 'aḇərāhām bəqōlî wayyišəmōr mišəmarətî miṣəôay uqqôay wəṯôrōṯāy

(Gen 26:5 KJV-1611)  Because that Abraham obeyed my voyce, and kept my charge, my Commandements, my Statutes and my Lawes.
Kej 26:5  karena Abraham telah mendengarkan firman-Ku dan memelihara kewajibannya kepada-Ku, yaitu segala perintah, ketetapan dan hukum-Ku."
(Gen 26:5 Vulgate)  eo quod oboedierit Abraham voci meae et custodierit praecepta et mandata mea et caerimonias legesque servaverit


(Psa 119:160 KJV)  Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.
(Psalms 119:160)  αρχη των λογων σου αληθεια και εις τον αιωνα παντα τα κριματα της δικαιοσυνης σου
arkhē tōn logōn sou alētheia kai eis ton aiōna panta ta krimata tēs dikaiosunēs sou

(Psalms 119:160)  רֹאשׁ־דְּבָרְךָ֥ אֱמֶ֑ת וּ֝לְעֹולָ֗ם כָּל־מִשְׁפַּ֥ט צִדְקֶֽךָ׃
rō'š-dəḇārəḵā 'ĕme ûləʿôlām kāl-mišəpa iḏəqeḵā

(Psa 119:160 KJV-1611)  Thy word is true from the beginning: and euery one of thy righteous iudgements endureth for euer.
Mzm 119:160  Dasar firman-Mu adalah kebenaran dan segala hukum-hukum-Mu yang adil adalah untuk selama-lamanya.
(Psa 119:160 Vulgate)  (118:160) principium verborum tuorum veritas et in aeternum omnia iudicia iustitiae tuae

(Joh 17:17 KJV)  Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

(John 17:17)  ἁγίασον αὐτοὺς ἐν τῇ ἀληθείᾳ· λόγος σὸς ἀλήθειά ἐστιν.
hagiason autous en tē alētheia ho logos ho sos alētheia estin

(John 17:17)  קדש אתם באמתך דברך אמת הוא׃
qš 'm 'mṯḵ ḏḇr 'm hw'

(Joh 17:17 KJV-1611)  Sanctifie them through thy trueth: thy word is trueth.
Yoh 17:17  Kuduskanlah mereka dalam kebenaran; firman-Mu adalah kebenaran.

(Joh 17:17 Peshitta In Aramaic)  ܐܒܐ ܩܕܫ ܐܢܘܢ ܒܫܪܪܟ ܕܡܠܬܟ ܕܝܠܟ ܫܪܪܐ ܗܝ ܀

(Joh 17:17 Vulgate)  sanctifica eos in veritate sermo tuus veritas est

Truth to understand my words is the recognition of Jesus is the Word is Jesus possessions.
My word is my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.
a.)      Thy word is truth.
b.)      My word is my commandments are righteousness
c.)      My word is my statutes are truth
d.)      My word is the law of all is the truth

(Joh 14:6 KJV)  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Truth to understand my words is the recognition of Jesus is the word is the truth and the life.
e.)      Meaning of John 14:6 is my commandments are truth turn.
f.)      Meaning of John 14:6 is all my statutes are truth turn
g.)      Meaning of John 14:6 is all my law is the truth to life.
h.)     Meaning of John 14:6 is my commandments, my statutes, and my laws everything is all right his world and all his heaven on earth and it will turn good in heaven.
i.)      Understanding John 14:6 is my commandments, my statutes and all My laws are all of His light, His semuan right and all of his turn.
(Joh 9:5 KJV)  As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.
(Joh 12:46 KJV)  I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
(Joh 8:12 KJV)  Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
Jesus taught to you because Jesus is the Master, Jesus is the real Jesus means that Jesus is Lord.