Jumat, 11 Januari 2013

28. PROOF of BIBLE SCRIPTURE that Confession JESUS is LORD in front of many people

EVIDENCES OF THE TRUTH JESUS is the FATHER; JESUS is the LORD, JESUS is the GOD, JESUS is the LORD GOD; JESUS is the WORD of the LORD GOD, THE WHOLE BIBLE JESUS is the LORD. SCRIPTURE PROOFS OF GOD AND THE POWER OF JESUS is the LORD, JESUS is the WORD of the LORD GOD THERE AND EXISTING AND FUTURE, JESUS is the GOD ALMIGHTY.


(Matthew 7:23)  καὶ τότε μολογήσω αὐτοῖς ὅτι οὐδέποτε ἔγνων μᾶς· ἀποχωρεῖτε ἀπμοῦ οἱ ἐργαζόμενοι τὴν ἀνομίαν.
kai tote homologēsō autois hoti oudepote egnōn humas apokhōreite ap emou hoi ergazomenoi tēn anomian

Matthew 7:23 - והָידֵּין אַודֵּא להוּן דּמֵן מתוּם לָא יִדַעתּכוּן אַרחֵקו לכוּן מֵני פָּלחַי עַולָא .  
 'z 'ʿnh m l'mr mʿwlm l' yḏʿṯy 'ṯḵm swrw mmny p̄ʿly h'wn

(Matthew 7:23)  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Matius 7:23  Pada waktu itulah Aku akan berterus terang kepada mereka dan berkata: Aku tidak pernah mengenal kamu! Enyahlah dari pada-Ku, kamu sekalian pembuat kejahatan!"

Matthew 7:23 - ܘܗܵܝܕܹ݁ܝܢ ܐܲܘܕܹ݁ܐ ܠܗܘܿܢ ܕ݁ܡܸܢ ܡܬ݂ܘܿܡ ܠܵܐ ܝܼܕ݂ܲܥܬ݁ܟ݂ܘܿܢ ܐܲܪܚܸܩܘ ܠܟ݂ܘܿܢ ܡܸܢܝ ܦ݁ܵܠܚܲܝ ܥܲܘܠܵܐ ܀
Matthew 7:23 - wəhāydēn awdē ləhūn dəmen məṯūm lā yiatəḵūn areq(w) ləḵūn men(y) pālay awlā .

Matthew 7:23

(Bible in Chinese)
我就明明的告诉他们说:『我从来不认识你们,你们这些作恶的人,离开我去吧!』」

(Bible in Dutch)En dan zal Ik hun openlijk aanzeggen: Ik heb u nooit gekend; gaat weg van Mij, gij, die de ongerechtigheid werkt!

(Bible in French)Et alors je leur déclarerai: Je ne vous ai jamais connus; retirez-vous de moi, vous qui pratiquez l'iniquité.

(Bible in German)Und dann werde ich ihnen bekennen: Ich habe euch niemals gekannt; weichet von mir, ihr Übeltäter!

(Bible in English)And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

(Bible in Arabic)فَحِينَئِذٍ أُصَرِّحُ لَهُمْ: إِنِّي لَمْ أَعْرِفْكُمْ قَطُّ! اذْهَبُوا عَنِّي يَا فَاعِلِي الإِثْمِ!


Matthew 7:23
Then will I profess unto them,.... Publicly before men and angels, at the day of judgment,

I never knew you; which must be understood consistent with the omniscience of Christ; for as the omniscient God he knew their persons and their works, and that they were workers of iniquity; he knew what they had been doing all their days under the guise of religion; he knew the principles of all their actions, and the views they had in all they did; nothing is hid from him. But, as words of knowledge often carry in them the ideas of affection, and approbation, see Psa_1:6 the meaning of Christ here is, I never had any love, or affection for you; I never esteemed you; I never made any account of you, as mine, as belonging to me; I never approved of you, nor your conduct; I never had any converse, communication, nor society with you, nor you with me. The Persic version reads it, "I have not known you of old", from ancient times, or from everlasting; I never knew you in my Father's choice, and my own, nor in my Father's gift to me, nor in the everlasting covenant of grace; I never knew you as my sheep, for whom, in time, I died, and called by name; I never knew you believe in me, nor love me, or mine; I have seen you in my house, preaching in my name, and at my table administering mine ordinance; but I never knew you exalt my person, blood, righteousness, and sacrifice; you talk of the works you have done, I never knew you do one good work in all your lives, with a single eye to my glory; wherefore, I will neither hear, nor see you; I have nothing to do with you. In this sense the phrase is used in the Talmud (y):

"Bar Kaphra went to visit R. Juda; he says to him, Bar Kaphra, איני מכירך מעולם, "I never knew thee".''

The gloss upon it is,

"he intimates, that he would not see him.''

So here, Christ declares, he knew them not; that is, he did not like them; he would not admit them into his presence and glory; but said,

depart from me, ye workers of iniquity. The former of these expressions contains the awful sentence pronounced by Christ, the judge; which is, banishment from his presence, than which nothing is more terrible: for as it is his presence that makes heaven, it is his absence that makes hell; and this supposes a place and state, whither they are banished; which is elsewhere called their "own place, the lake" which burns with fire and brimstone; "everlasting fire", prepared for the devil and his angels. Departure from Christ's presence is the punishment of loss, and being sent to everlasting burnings, is the punishment of sense; and the whole, as it is an instance of strict justice, so a display of Christ's almighty power. The latter expression contains the character of these persons, and in it a reason of their punishment; they were "workers of iniquity": it may be, neither adulterers, nor murderers, nor drunkards, nor extortioners, nor thieves, or any other openly profane sinners; but inasmuch as they did the work of the Lord deceitfully, preached themselves, and not Christ; sought their own things, and not his; what they did, they did with a wicked mind, and not with a view to his glory; they wrought iniquity, whilst they were doing the very things they pleaded on their own behalf, for their admission into the kingdom of heaven. Some copies read, "all the workers of iniquity", as in Psa_6:8 from whence the words are taken.
(y) T. Bab. Moed Katon, fol. 16. 1.

Matthew 7:23

I never: Mat_25:12; Joh_10:14, Joh_10:27-30; 2Ti_2:19
depart: Mat_25:41; Psa_5:5, Psa_6:8; Luk_13:25, Luk_13:27; Rev_22:15